Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.wildalaskaseafood.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute (ASMI) would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitles to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request from Argento Investments copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Argento Investments correct any information you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to request Argento Investments complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request Argento Investments erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Argento Investments restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Argento Investments processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Argento Investments transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write us at:
Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute, First Floor, 22 – 25 Eastcastle Street, London, W1W 8DE
Call us: 0207 953 7470