Alaska Salmon Egg Fried Rice by Rachel Green
• 1 tbsp vegetable or sesame oil
• 2 Alaska salmon fillets
• 250g packet ready cooked long grain rice
• ½ bunch spring onions, finely chopped
• A handful of broccoli florets, frozen peas or mangetout
• ½ a red chilli, finely sliced (optional)
• 2 eggs
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
1) Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the salmon fillets, skin side down. Fry gently for 3-4 minutes, turn over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Take out of the pan and leave to one side.
2) Add the cooked rice to the pan along with the spring onions, vegetables, chilli (if using) and stir to combine.
3) In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the soy sauce and pour over the rice mixture.
4) Toss together and cook until the egg is cooked and the rice mixture heated through.