Green Spaghetti with Alaska Salmon, Peas and Pesto by Rachel Green
• 150g spaghetti
• Olive oil
• 200g pack Alaska salmon fillets
• 2 heaped tbsp green pesto
• Salt and pepper
• ½ a mugful of frozen peas
• 75g edamame beans (optional)
• Parmesan cheese, to serve (optional)
1) Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet and then drain, but leave a little bit of cooking water in the bottom of the pan.
2) Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the salmon fillets, skin side down, and fry gently for 3-4 minutes. Turn over, and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
3) Into the spaghetti pan, stir the pesto, a dash of olive oil and season with some salt and pepper.
4) Add the peas and beans (if using) to the pan and flake in the salmon.
5) Serve with Parmesan cheese (if using).
This will be just as good the next day, so worthwhile cooking a little extra!