Indian Spiced Alaska Pollock and Charred Onion Flatbreads by Rachel Green
• 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt, plus some more to serve
• 1 tbsp hot curry paste
• 1 tbsp mango chutney
• Olive oil
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 4 frozen Alaska pollock fillets, cut into bitesize pieces
• 1 large onion, peeled and cut into chunky slices
• 2 naan breads
• A squeeze of lemon juice, to serve
• Fresh coriander leaves, to serve (optional)
1) Mix the yoghurt, curry paste and mango chutney together with a good dash of olive oil and season with ground black pepper.
2) Put the fish pieces in the marinade and leave for about 5 minutes.
3) Add some olive oil to a heavy based pan, heat and fry the onions stirring for a couple of minutes until starting to char and brown. Remove from the pan.
4) Return the pan to the heat and once hot, place the pollock pieces into the pan and let them cook until slightly charred on one side (this will take about 1-2 minutes) then turn them over and cook on the other side keeping an eye on them – if they begin to get too hot, take the pan off the heat.
5) Warm the naan bread, as per the instructions on the packet.
6) Divide the onions between the two naans, top with the fish and some more Greek yoghurt and a squeeze of lemon juice. Scatter some fresh coriander leaves over the top and serve with extra mango chutney.