One Pot Spanish Style Pollock with Parma Ham, Chickpeas and Smoked Paprika by Rachel Green
• 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 red chilli, finely sliced
• 250g baby plum tomatoes, halved
• 400g tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• 1 lemon, cut into small wedges
• 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp smoked paprika
• Sea salt flakes
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 4 slices Parma ham
• 4 pollack fillets
• Small bunch of parsley, chopped
• Crusty bread, to serve
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6
2) Put the garlic, chilli, tomatoes, chickpeas, lemon, onion, olive oil and paprika into a roasting tin, season with sea salt and black pepper. Stir to mix thoroughly.
3) Cook in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, remove from the oven.
4) Meanwhile, wrap a slice of Parma ham around the middle of each pollock fillet. Place the pollock on top of the chickpea mixture. Put back in the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes, taking care not to overcook the pollock.
5) To serve, scatter the chopped parsley over the top of the pollack and serve with crusty bread and a green salad.
TIP: You can substitute the plum tomatoes with any cherry tomatoes or another option would be to use ½ cherry tomatoes and ½ sundried tomatoes.