Wild Alaska Salmon Rice Bowl
• Canola Oil .75 cup
• Red Bell Pepper, julienne 3 lbs.
• Carrots, julienne .75 lb.
• Tofu, julienne .75 lb.
• Sesame Oil 4 Tbsp.
• Kimchi, prepared, coarsely chopped, loosely packed 12 cups
• Alaska Canned Salmon, drained and flaked 3 cans (14.75 oz. ea.)
• Steamed Rice, white or brown 12 cups
• Eggs 12 each
• Soy Sauce 4 Tbsp.
• Cilantro, fresh, chopped .75 cup
• Sesame Seeds 4 Tbsp.
Prepare rice. Hold warm until needed. Mix salmon with kimchi, hold under refrigeration until needed.
Sauté 3 oz. peppers, 1 oz. carrots, and 1 oz. tofu in 1 Tbsp. canola oil to slightly soften, set aside. Fry 1 egg. Place 1 cup of rice in a bowl. Lay vegetables over one half of the rice. Lay salmon and kimchi over the other half. Top with fried egg. Drizzle with 1 tsp. soy sauce. Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve.